Beef and Pork Meat Pies (Empanadas)
- The Original Natchitoches Meat Pie is a beef and pork pie with moderately spicy seasonings.
- The Original Natchitoches Spicy Meat Pie has additional cayenne for that extra kick.
- The New Orleans Style Meat Pie is all lean beef and moderately spicy.
Seafood Pies (Empanadas)
- The Crawfish Pie is like crawfish etouffee in a pie crust…crawfish, rice, special seasonings, and cream of mushroom…a little spicy.
- The Shrimp Pie is a spicy Creole style pie, loaded with New Orleans flavor!
Breakfast Pies (Empanadas)
- Chorizo with Egg & Jalapenos—Chorizo seasoned ground pork with egg and jalapenos—a spicy morning wake up! A fantastic flavor with spice that hits the back of the mouth.
- Sausage, Egg & Cheese—Mild sausage seasoned ground pork with egg and cheese—a great start to the morning or a late night snack.
Call 1-800-955-4610 for availability of products not listed in our shopping cart.
Why Buy a Delicious Meat Pie?
Not Your Average Pie!
Our pies (empanadas)—delicious fillings encased in delicate dough—make wonderful entrées and appetizers for every occasion! Our entrée line is a 4.0 oz pie/empanada, and our appetizer (or mini) is a 1.0 oz pie.
From Hot Box to White Table Cloth
Whether it's breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert a Natchitoches Meat Pie is right at home for any occasion or locale, including:
- Convenience stores
- Country clubs
- Schools, day care centers
- Nursing homes/assisted living facilities
- Sports bars
- Wedding receptions, showers, anniversaries, parties
- Sports arenas
- Holiday parties & gifts
- Mardi Gras
- Graduation parties
- Even the Southern fall classic—tailgate parties!
And the list goes on and on!
Delicious baked or fried!
(Cook all sizes from frozen state)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray baking sheet with cooking spray. Also spray each pie. Bake for about 25 minutes, until center is hot. Pies will turn a light golden brown.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare and bake as above, for 20-25 minutes.
Heat oil to 375 degrees. Carefully place pies in oil and fry for 7-8 minutes, until golden brown. Remove from oil and place on absorbent paper to cool.
Same as above, except for about 5 minutes, or until golden brown.